Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Am I jumping the gun here? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9418)

05-27-2006 08:14 PM

Am I jumping the gun here?

OK so I bought a diaper here on May 15th (paid PP) I pmed the Mama the other day asking if she had mailed it out yet? She pmed me back saying she thought she mailed all diapers out so I waited 3 days pmed her again and then 1 more time yesterday I see shes here EVERYday but yet no response:headscratch: Maybe the diaper is on its way Id like to think the best of everyone here-but Id like a reply. Am I being unreasonable?

mama23boys 05-27-2006 08:31 PM

Re: Am I jumping the gun here?

i feel you on this one! i too have bought stuff and it seems like it takes forever and just when i start really getting nervous about it shows up....if you pd on the 15th you have till june 15th to file w/PP...ride it out till then and keep send PM's and emails to her :)

let us know what happens

CMamma 05-27-2006 08:32 PM

I feel ya on this one too! I have been through a similar experience w/a mamma & some dipe stuff I bought... & she "thought" she sent it about 5 times.

05-27-2006 08:39 PM

thanks! I just hate when theres no communication KWIM? If she was incontact w/ me It wouldnt bother me at all but seeing her here and not replying makes me feel like somethings wrong

SandyG 05-27-2006 08:42 PM

so she has read your PM?? ialways put a read reciept to all of mines btw
some mamas just dont have PM notifications
can you email directly??
i hope it gets resolved

Minniebees 05-27-2006 10:36 PM

I wonder if the mail is running slow now because of the holiday. I just mailed some diapers off and they said it would take 7 days to get there. And I'm still waiting for my Peewells from 8 days ago. I hope it gets there soon!

rowynne 05-27-2006 10:46 PM

I'm still waiting for stuff from the 12th :) but its an honest WAHM so I'm not worried at all.

raversangel 05-27-2006 10:51 PM

i wouldn't worry mama...i've had pkg's w/dc#'s that i sent and they showed up 16 days later!! it went to more states than i've been too! :giggle: so i'd wait the full 45days b4 you file w/pp :D

05-28-2006 09:05 PM

thanks! IM just upset because I see her online and have pm ed her w/ no response again:headscratch:

CufrM 05-28-2006 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireflydreams3
i wouldn't worry mama...i've had pkg's w/dc#'s that i sent and they showed up 16 days later!! it went to more states than i've been too! :giggle: so i'd wait the full 45days b4 you file w/pp :D

I've had this happen before too! I was shipping to the Lansing, MI area, and for some strange reason my package went from my PO in northern OH to Cincinnati, back to my PO, to Detroit, and then to its destination. Took 2 weeks to get somewhere than takes me an hour to drive to! :banghead: Sometimes I just don't know about that postal service...