Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Great Lakes (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Any moms near Springfield MO (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=945506)

ammullen 03-09-2010 09:59 PM

Any moms near Springfield MO

I moved to springfield/nixa 3 years ago to be near my DS. My family is all in ohio. Always looking for moms to meet and talk to!

motherofaprince 03-14-2010 11:25 PM

Re: Any moms near Springfield MO

hey there i am from the lake ozarks but have a cousin down towards bolivar and she is super nice!! maybe you all could get together sometime!

search for naturalmommaof4

jeddings 03-14-2010 11:58 PM

Hi I'm at Fort Leonard wood. Not really close but not too far either. I need to go to Springfield for Hbby Lobby soon.

ArmyWife&Momma 04-08-2010 12:22 PM

We just moved to Lebanon (DH is stationed at FLW) so we're kind of close too :)

jessicalev8 04-17-2010 06:27 PM

I'm in Clinton.... which is about 90 miles north of Springfield!

saharaflower 05-04-2010 03:21 PM

I'm in the Mansfield/Hartville area so we are about 40 minutes from there. But we go to Springfield about once a week for different things and my dr. and hospital is in Springfield so pretty soon, I will be there alot!

crfinster 11-21-2010 03:15 AM

I'm in Springfield! I grew up in Ava though.

*Amy* 12-08-2010 11:02 AM

I live about an hour east of Springfield! Not from here originally though. I'm glad to see there's some others close by!

B's Mommy 12-10-2010 10:24 AM

Wow! I'm surprised to find moms from Missouri - Mansfield/Hartville area to be specific!! I live in Hartville - which is about 60 miles East of Springfield. I used to work in Springfield, and DH still works in Springfield - we go up there together a few times a month. I am delivering in Houston though in Feb.

*Amy* 12-11-2010 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virginia90 (Post 11821814)
Wow! I'm surprised to find moms from Missouri - Mansfield/Hartville area to be specific!! I live in Hartville - which is about 60 miles East of Springfield. I used to work in Springfield, and DH still works in Springfield - we go up there together a few times a month. I am delivering in Houston though in Feb.

I am delivering in Houston also. :) Why aren't you going to Springfield?? It seems like it'd be closer to you. I delivered my son in Houston and I choose to again because they are open to doing a natural birth with no interventions (which I had with my son) whereas a lot of "bigger" hospitals aren't as open to it. My DH is going to try to get a job in Springfield also.