Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   This site is BAD for my PP (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94710)

GoddessWifeMom 02-03-2007 08:57 AM

This site is BAD for my PP

Ooey is soooo to blame this time for me falling off the wagon :laugh:

Love ya Kaela but you get the MOST BEAUTIFUL stuff then make me want more.

And Whilder is just tooooo cute your a lethal combo!

I was on a low yesterday from DD's longies not fitting, our firsty really nice longies I had ALWAYS wanted Fluffymail longies :drool:.

So then I saw Kaela's post about all her new wool and HAD to snag the KY Pink Panther spot.

Miss Whilder was just too cute to resist in her pair.

That not bad same amount as the Fluffymail so we're still good.

BUT then I saw the Autumn's Wool Cheerdress and it was OVER! :lostit:

I emailed Heather and asked her if she could do me a custom set too using my Purewool I got for DD from the last co-op, which has just been sitting here since, and of course she said yes.

Which is basically the cost of another pair of Fluffymail longies. :banghead:

So I'm no longer even over here. Yup to make up for the longies not fitting I HAD to buy another pair + some. :hugegrin:

I'm OFF the wagon. I'm so far off I have dust in my face and would have to hitch a ride on a train to catch up.

Now I'm back on the wagon for sure though, NO MORE BUYING! ............Right?

I can do it. Right?:giggle:

GodStillTalks 02-03-2007 09:10 AM

Re: This site is BAD for my PP

So true, so true. I don't even want to admit how much money I have spent since joining DS.

At least we have something to blame for it, right? :giggle:

Ooey 02-03-2007 09:10 AM

OMG it was you that got the Ky slot! :giggle: I sooo wanted it, and I already freakin have a a pair! How crazy am I :lostit: I am suppose to have that cheer set in my hands right now :waiting: Laides this is why you should NEVER fude with your mailman! Yesteday we were home all day and the sneaky butt put the mail in the box and there was a slip that said I could pick up my package (from Heather) on monday at the PO :cry: :cry: :cry: How horrible is that? No I have to wait all weekend :banghead: I have to know what colorway purewool your using!? OMG a varagited colorway cheer skirt is going to be TDF! Don't tell anyone (especially the DH's) how much we paid for those cheer sets though Okay? :hugegrin: Oh and if those fluffymail pants still dont fit......PLEASE let me know!!

allye 02-03-2007 09:12 AM

LMAO this site is soooo bad for my paypal ! I mean this is where I learned about MED, and BP, and custom diapers... Oh my :blush: :blush:

and it doesn't help that my DH is now saying he wants to buy our DD a dipe each payday.... Oh that took me on a few site window shopping spree LOL.... ;)

stephlynnette 02-03-2007 09:23 AM

Allye, your DH needs to talk to mine...though he only gets paid once a month. Seriously, this site has been good for me; I've found things I like, but I've also been able to sell to make up for (or at least act like it :giggle:) what I'm buying/getting. So in my eyes, it's all good...we enable each other, but that's not ALL bad, is it??? And I can live vicariously through all you little girl mamas buying all your ruffles and pink. ;)

GoddessWifeMom 02-03-2007 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooey (Post 703602)
OMG it was you that got the Ky slot! :giggle: I sooo wanted it, and I already freakin have a a pair! How crazy am I :lostit: I am suppose to have that cheer set in my hands right now :waiting: Laides this is why you should NEVER fude with your mailman! Yesteday we were home all day and the sneaky butt put the mail in the box and there was a slip that said I could pick up my package (from Heather) on monday at the PO :cry: :cry: :cry: How horrible is that? No I have to wait all weekend :banghead: I have to know what colorway purewool your using!? OMG a varagited colorway cheer skirt is going to be TDF! Don't tell anyone (especially the DH's) how much we paid for those cheer sets though Okay? :hugegrin: Oh and if those fluffymail pants still dont fit......PLEASE let me know!!

Oh that sucks your mailman is a dip. Well you're in the same boat as me then because we don't even have mail delivery on Saturdays in Canada. :(

The Pink Panther are going to be AMAZING! I can't wait I just LOVE that bright pink. :drool:

I'm getting the cheer set done in the Selene colorway. I think it's going to be awesome. She's going to do the solid in either black or pink. Then the soaker and the other pleats on the skirt in the Selene. ;)

I had to get it done in that because it's just been sitting here after I got it and she really doesn't need more longies but that skirt if TDF!

And with the leg warmers she can actually wear it here in Canada even though it's cold right now. Then wear it in the spring/summer without them it's perfect!

On hno way I'm not telling how much it was DH would kill me!
:lostit:

Amanda actually got the Fluffymail longies sorry I forgot to PM you back and let you know.

allye 02-03-2007 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephlynnette (Post 703651)
Allye, your DH needs to talk to mine...though he only gets paid once a month. Seriously, this site has been good for me; I've found things I like, but I've also been able to sell to make up for (or at least act like it :giggle:) what I'm buying/getting. So in my eyes, it's all good...we enable each other, but that's not ALL bad, is it??? And I can live vicariously through all you little girl mamas buying all your ruffles and pink. ;)

LOL well I had the "well im the only one paying for our daughters dipes" talk with him and he offered to buy one per paycheck. He didn't give me a limit either, but I don't want him going overboard!

So I went through the MED site and the PP site and I sent him the ones I still want to get... he wants to pick some out too which is SO COOL!!! :)

And awwww... I wish I had cloth diapered my sons it would've been so much fun!

marymom 02-03-2007 09:26 AM

once again, thank you for snagging that slot b/c i almost did (numerous times). :giggle: you all are a very bad influence and dh said he was going to change my log-in password and not tell me. :spit: