Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Anyone have Celtic Cloths? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96057)

elioraimmanuel 02-05-2007 05:54 PM

Anyone have Celtic Cloths?

Please tell me about yours. I should be gettting some in the mail soon. They were so pretty, I just couldn't resist.:blush: Besides, DD has nearly outgrown the larges. So, I had to buy XL's. Right?

blondeviolin 02-05-2007 05:58 PM

Re: Anyone have Celtic Cloths?

They are WAY trim. Take the trimness of a SB and the way a FB is sewn and squish 'em together, and you get CC. The jury's still out if my husband likes 'em, but I like the one we have. When you get it though you'll go, "No way this is gonna' fit." But don't worry...it does!

I just have to figure out what to stuff my mediums with. LOL

allye 02-05-2007 06:29 PM

I have had one of their pocket diapers and I loved it~ I had to sell it because she grew out of it too fast... but I personally loved them!

grisaleen 02-05-2007 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondeviolin (Post 712581)
They are WAY trim.... When you get it though you'll go, "No way this is gonna' fit." But don't worry...it does!

I just have to figure out what to stuff my mediums with. LOL

Exactly! I love them, but the only thing I have that fits in my mediums is two hemp doublers stacked together. It works, and I love the trimness, but it doesn't hold up for very long. I need to find something else that fits. Even my small hemp stuffins are too bulky!

tonnabelle 02-05-2007 06:58 PM

I just got 2 in the mail today, and I'm also wondering what to stuff in the mediums. Any help would rock!

Sanche 02-28-2007 09:28 AM

I just got one yesterday. What can I stuff it with???

offlikeapromdress 02-28-2007 09:59 AM

i have a ton of med's and larges and really have yet to find anything that fits in the pockets as far as stuffing. i actually came to post what the trimmest insert was...lol. Im about to buy some cb seconds and cut them to fit.

Im wondering if a swaddlebee insert would fit or is it even too large?

blondeviolin 02-28-2007 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by offlikeapromdress (Post 774190)
i have a ton of med's and larges and really have yet to find anything that fits in the pockets as far as stuffing. i actually came to post what the trimmest insert was...lol. Im about to buy some cb seconds and cut them to fit.

Im wondering if a swaddlebee insert would fit or is it even too large?

SBs are too big. I've tried. :giggle: I have an insert from TK Cuddlers that fits great. BUT...Celtic Cloth sells their inserts for $1.50. That might be the best bet.

offlikeapromdress 02-28-2007 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondeviolin (Post 774272)
SBs are too big. I've tried. :giggle: I have an insert from TK Cuddlers that fits great. BUT...Celtic Cloth sells their inserts for $1.50. That might be the best bet.

I didnt realize they sold inserts...duh...off to check.

offlikeapromdress 02-28-2007 10:25 AM

just ordered 10 inserts. Hope they work.