Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Great Lakes (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Cleveland or Near Cleveland Mamas (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=962472)

SuchGreatHeights 04-06-2010 09:53 PM

Cleveland or Near Cleveland Mamas

The weather is getting nicer and I thought it might be fun to arrange a playdate. Their is a really awesome park called Preston's Hope that we love to take the kids. There is a covered picnic area and the entire place is very family friendly. PM me or reply to the thread. I will be subbing. :D

Heather8183 04-06-2010 09:55 PM

Re: Cleveland or Near Cleveland Mamas

I'd love to meet up! A weekend would be best for us but can work out a Monday or Thursday as well. :lostit:

SuchGreatHeights 04-06-2010 09:59 PM

Yay quick responses. :lostit: Every other Saturdays are great for me as my Fiance has off work every other weekend. Also until this semester is over... Wednesday and Friday. :D The semester is over soon though. :goodvibes:

SuchGreatHeights 04-06-2010 10:01 PM

Oh, have you ever been to Preston's Hope? :goodvibes:

Heather8183 04-06-2010 10:03 PM

No, but I've been to the JCC before.

aliciamarie632 06-15-2010 10:32 AM

We'd love to meet up sometime! We live in Parma Heights and have an almost 3yr old boy and a 9 month old boy. I'd love to meet some other Cleveland families that don't think our parenting styles are crazy;)

eLiz21730 07-10-2010 09:38 PM

Hello! I live in Elyria (far west side) and saw this group...just wanted to say "hello" and introduce myself. :) Oh, yeah...my name is Elizabeth. I don't have any LO's yet...our little guy will arrive mid-September. :) :)

PinkLadyJane 01-21-2011 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aliciamarie632 (Post 10502165)
We'd love to meet up sometime! We live in Parma Heights and have an almost 3yr old boy and a 9 month old boy. I'd love to meet some other Cleveland families that don't think our parenting styles are crazy;)

:Yeahthat:

I am moving to Cleveland within the next few weeks and would love to meet up with a playgroup. My son Rodney is 5 months and I am Samantha =)
I've never heard of Prestons place. Where is it?

PinkLadyJane 01-21-2011 03:11 AM

Googled Prestons Hope! That is a great place! After I am settled there in OHio I'd love to join your playgroups =)

aliciamarie632 07-02-2011 08:32 PM

Does anyone want to do a meetup sometime? We now added a little girl to our family so we have 2 boys (almost 4, almost 2) and a girl (3 months).