Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Eastern Canada (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   AMP diapers or other Canadian lines - opinions? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=987278)

charreinisch 05-15-2010 10:38 AM

AMP diapers or other Canadian lines - opinions?

A friend of mine is looking for a Canadian-made diaper line for her retail store. She has asked me for a recommendation, knowing that I'm into cloth diapering right now. I have come up with AMP as a good option, does anyone have an opinion on this line, or have any passionate suggestions for other diaper lines?

jelything 05-15-2010 11:37 AM

Re: AMP diapers or other Canadian lines - opinions?

I like AMP and Baby Kangas (by Jamtots, they've got other types of dipes as well). Baby Kangas might run a little small (but no smaller than say BG OS pockets), but other than that I really, really like them.

shangrila 05-17-2010 11:41 AM

Baby Kangas are super cute. I wouldn't say they're small though - their new ones are stretchy so they seem quite good as OS's go. I haven't had success with my new ones yet though - they have been leaking no matter what I stuff them with :( They're produced in B.C.
Other retailer is Monkey Doodlez, but I've had issues with their diapers stuff too, so don't want to recommend them. Others may love them though. They are located in Montreal.

Both retailers make really cute diapers that would probably sell well.

Isn't the woman who makes B4s working out of Edmonton or something? They seem to be really popular fitteds on this forum. I know she sells through Hyena Cart, but maybe she'd sell through a store too? :)

Serial Mother 05-18-2010 06:54 AM

She could try Bic et Biquette, from Quebec. Very very good feedback here. A rising star !

shangrila 05-18-2010 02:41 PM

Ooooooooooh I just thought of something! BabyKicks. I LOVE the Bumboo diaper I got of Baby Steals the other day.
They are amazing and organic.
http://www.newandgreen.com/BabyKicks...le_86_cat.html

Happy2BMommy 05-18-2010 03:15 PM

AMP definitely! I've used all their styles of diapers, inserts, wipes, bags, etc. and can't say enough great things about the products and the service! Amazing quality!

I first started using the diapers with DD 3 years ago, and have been using them ever since, and now have friends that also use AMP diapers. I have tried other brands, but they are my favourites hands down, whatever the style! (You can check out my other posts to see I've said this all before.) Feel free to PM me if you have an questions about how they compare to the other diapers I've tried, for fit, etc.

Vie.en.Rose 05-18-2010 04:59 PM

I only use Applecheeks and love love love them! They're based out of Montreal and their customer service is the best I have ever seen - ever!

www.applecheeks.ca

momk2009 05-18-2010 09:04 PM

I :wub: my AMP diapers. Definitely recommend. I also have Baby Kangas that work great.

charreinisch 05-18-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy2BMommy (Post 10283117)
AMP definitely! I've used all their styles of diapers, inserts, wipes, bags, etc. and can't say enough great things about the products and the service! Amazing quality!

I first started using the diapers with DD 3 years ago, and have been using them ever since, and now have friends that also use AMP diapers. I have tried other brands, but they are my favourites hands down, whatever the style! (You can check out my other posts to see I've said this all before.) Feel free to PM me if you have an questions about how they compare to the other diapers I've tried, for fit, etc.

Thanks for the offer to pm you! I was thinking of recommending AMP, so I may call on you with some questions :)

country girl 05-26-2010 11:23 AM

I LOVE my AMP Duo OS. It's my night time diaper. I stuff it with the bamboo and hemp inserts (also AMP). Definitely recommend AMP!