Re: Pack your bags!
-What clothes did you pack? I brought a nightgown and wore it the second day (it was dark colored and didnt stain at all but then again i changed the pad all the time) and i brought and outfit that was bigger to wear home but i just wore home what i wore in....stretchy pants and a t-shirt i lost 14 lbs in the hospital and when i went there they couldnt tell who was there to get induced lol so i didnt need the bigger clothes lol
- Did you bring any "specials"? i think i might have but didnt use it
- How many "granny panties" did you bring along? I brought a couple pairs but the mesh hospital ones are sooooo comfy i wish i could have bought more lol and i didnt bring any pads
- What clothes did you bring along to bring home your little baby? How many outfits? I brought i think one outfit and my aunt bought me preemie sized outfits for her so i used on outfit from my aunt for pictures and another to bring home
- Did you bring your own pump just in case? nope i didnt bf last time
- Anything else I'm not thinking of.. I brought my own shower products and tooth brush/paste and a razor to shave the pits LOL umm and what ever i needed for my hair a ponytail holder brush and hairspray i think......
:*Lindsay, proud mommy to Cadence Marie 10*05*04, Irie Elizabeth 04*09*09, Isis Nicole 06*08*11 and awaiting B4 sometime in June 2013
:*married to the love of my life Nick 10-31-08*: