Old 04-14-2010, 04:32 PM   #5
kjo
Registered Users
Formerly: kjwa***n
seller

Re: Newborn Development Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooha03 View Post
My lo is also almost 3 months, and he doesn't seem to want to make eye contact either. He's always looking to the left. I've often wondered if the no eye contact thing is a problem. I don't have any other babies to compare him to, though. He does hold his head up pretty well, and he pushes up and turns over during tummy time. I don't know what to tell you, mama. I guess I'm wondering the same thing.
Thanks for your reply mama! I see your LO in the pic pushing up. My little guy is no where close to that. He just gets frustrated and burys his face in the floor. Sometimes he will fall asleep on his tummy but he only slightly raises his head on his forearms. We are no where close to turning over! We have taken DS2 to the chiro several times about holding his head to the right. I do stretches that she taught me but he still favors that side. I've noticed some improvement though. I'm hoping they are just developing at a different pace and this is still considered 'normal'. We don't see the pediatrician for another month and a half but I may call them before if I'm still concerned.
kjo is offline   Reply With Quote