View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 11:28 AM   #14
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: If you think your decision to not vaccinate only affects you and your child...

Quote:
Originally Posted by staciestarsage View Post

I did fully vaccinate my first child, but haven't vacced my other two at all...and guess what? My daughter just had a reaction to amoxicillin. It was awful...now, what if that was a vaccine, and something worse had happened? i can't bring myself to vac my other two daughters, because i'm afraid they will develop autism or something crazy after being fine all this time...I read a post on here quite some time back about a woman that vacced her son, and all of a sudden he couldn't stand anymore, and it went downhill from there....Better safe than sorry...sheesh...The thought of pouring chemicals into my new innocent unaltered child makes me sick...i just didn't know better the first time...Maybe that is where you are at? You just watch when they stick that needle into your brand new babies foot, and fill his body with chemicals... Will you sit there and say ahhh...yes, that was so the right thing to do for my baby...now the world is a better place?

Now, if you want to change ppl's minds about something, you mustn't post such a rude, know it all post...Like you didn't know this would flame up? c'mon....you have your opinions, and we have ours, and if you are so foolish as to base your decisions on this one video, then your opinion is not such a valid one...

OH, and a newb too??? just trying to get your posts in, or what? Why is she not replying to any of us anyways? I see she's on...
ITA

OP, you came in spouting inflammatory rhetoric in one of your first posts and you didn't expect people to react? Vaccinations are a very hot topic. As with every hot topic there are multiple sides and believe it or not there isn't necessarily one side that is correct. You think you are right, great for you, and you can do what you think is right for your child. You however can't march in here with a single video and a high and mighty attitude and expect to change everyone's mind. This is no different than a debate about abortion, religion, politics or taxes, not everyone is going to agree and that attitude of yours is not going to win you any supporters.

Last edited by iris0110; 04-16-2010 at 11:32 AM.