View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 03:19 PM   #4
michiko
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help me buy a stroller? Graco vs. Kolcraft

I have not owned the Kolcraft, but I purchased the Graco when it first came out (for a lot more than that ) It is a great stroller aside from 2 things. 1. opening it is a PITA I thought it would get better the longer I used it, but it didnt. 2. The seat uses one of those slide recline cord things, kwim? Not a set lever to go to a certain position, you just pull the little stopper clip until it is to the recline you want. Not a horrible feature (as my City Mini is the same) but it is not what I prefer. Otherwise, I had the stroller as an addition to my Pliko P3, and aside from those few things the strollers are almost identical IMO. It has a nice generous shade, cupholders for the kids, BONUS 2 built in cupholders for the adults (LOVED that) and overall was a nice, compact, but full feature stroller. Hope that helps!! ETA: The handles almost rotate 360, to give you options in how you push it, my husband liked that as he likes to grip the stroller differently than I do.

Last edited by michiko; 04-16-2010 at 03:22 PM.
michiko is offline   Reply With Quote