View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 04:00 PM   #8
angelnalex
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help me buy a stroller? Graco vs. Kolcraft

I haven't tried any of the ones you have listed but thought I would tell you about the Graco metrolite stroller I had one that I had bought with the car seat and base I loved it so much that I bought a second one in the same color for my mom to use with my dd. I purchased them 7 years ago and they have held up and I have used them all that time. The one thing I didn't like is the way they lay down there are two strings go through a piece of plastic which you pull on to let recline or pull the strings to sit back up. I grew to love that feature because it gives you more then your standard 3 position recline you are able to recline it at many angles. I believe the stroller weighs less then 20lbs which was why I had purchased it to begin with because of having scoliosis. The handle also pivots up or down to 2 or 3 positions, there are 2 cup holders for the parent a cup holder for baby and curvy round portion on the other side of baby's tray. The baby's tray unlatches from one side pulls out and twists down for ease of getting baby or an older child in and out. My dd who is 7 and about 44lbs still rides around in it from time to time and it is still easy enough for me to push. I think the max weight is 40lbs but I have had both my dd and ds in it once (because dd didn't wear the right shoes and got blisters otherwise I never would have put them both in it, I have a double stroller for that) It does fold compactly at least for a stroller of it's age