jackyl08
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: A Car Seat Primer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hullabal98 View Post
I am about to have my third child and need to find out if/how my carseats will fit across the backseat of my vehicle. Where can I look for this?

I drive a 2003 Chevy Trailblazer LT (1 backseat, no third row)
I have a 6yo, 2yo, and soon an infant. The 6 & 2 yo's currently FF.
I own a Britax Roundabout, Britax Marathon, Graco infant seat w/ base (bucket style), a high back Cosco booster, and a backless Graco booster.
I just saw this, but car-seat.org has a good post with 3-across info. Just search for "3-across" or even just post something and someone will have it. Right off hand, though, I would say to get a Radian for the 2 yr old. I have an 01 Ford Escape, which I think is slightly smaller than the Trailblazer and I can get a Marathon, Graco Nautilus and a Graco infant seat, baseless in it. With a Radian, I would think you could do a Graco infant seat with a base and a highback booster. Honestly, though, I think you will need a new highback booster, too. The Turbobooster comes in sale for around $40 a lot and it makes a good booster. Unfortunately, the Cosco highbacks are not the greatest booster and he is a bit young, IMO, for a backless booster.