View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 04:09 PM   #12
Baltic Creations
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does amber teething jewelry really work?

Anklets do work well. The raw amber is the maximum strength pain relief so you may want to do that for an anklet. They don't break easily but are designed to fail if needed. My 25lb 9 month old pulls on his anklet all of the time and it hasn't budged. The necklaces are safe as well though because they are designed to fail so they have a break away point. I use clamshells with my sterling clasps that open up and release the necklace when too much pressure is applied. This prevents the necklace from actually breaking and also the thread I use is very strong so it helps with the break away point meaning it wont snap before the break away actually does it's job. I do still knot between each bead for safety. I also use magnetic or screw clasps that also provide break away points. But of course the option of an anklet is definitely still there. Hope that helps.