View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 07:32 PM   #20
Baltic Creations
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does amber teething jewelry really work?

I make the anklets starting at $19 for polished nuggets free shipping for ds mamas code is in my siggy. they go up in price depending on the beads of course.

Minniebees baltic amber releases succinic acid which is an analgesic pain relief not so much a chemical and it is non toxic. You can find info on my wahm page as well as my hc and you can also google Baltic Amber for a better understanding. But the best way to put it is it is a fossilized tree sap that was produced on conifer trees when they became too hot in the Baltic forest. This is sap from millions of years ago and has oxidized to the point hard enough to form amber. This forest is now under water and the amber breaks off the trees and floats to the surface where it is then gathered and made into beads, medicines etc. These have been used for centuries in Europe for healing and are even sold in pharmacies there to help with teething and other ailments. I could go on and on about how amber works but it's a natural solution to pain relief that does work wonders.