munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ok I'm officially obsessing over bfp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvinmy3weeones View Post
No kidding! That is something else to be that late before getting bfp! Well, the reason I just absolutely KNEW I was pregnant like written in the first post was because my nipples were extremely painful and that only ever happens to me when I am preg. Well, a couple days ago (finally) I noticed we (dd and me) have thrush! So that was really the symptom that was making me believe I was, now that I've found out its not due to pregnancy, I don't really have anything to convince me. It just happens now though, that my period is also late this month! Go figure!

ETA- I'm glad you ETA. Knowing you tested everyday is important and relevant, some ppl say they were X amount of days late when they got their bfp, but they never tested until then. That disqualifies it. KWIM?
I KNEW I was pg, but didn't want to share with DH until I knew for sure because frankly I KNEW I was pg for a couple months before that right up until AF made her grand entrance , so I was a POASaholic for even a couple days before I missed AF every month up until January and then . . . I think I went to the $ store like 3 times for tests in January. I KWYM about people not testing until later and saying they didn't find out until later. You can't find out if you don't test. . .