View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 11:47 PM   #13
mommy2kaitlyn's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Western South Dakota
Posts: 16,125
My Mood:
Re: Just got a letter from our medical group; they want me to RE-vax DD!!!

I would do like pp suggested have tests run to check her immunity levels and have them check to see if she is even affected. Sounds like it was a generic letter to everyone and it is upto you to call for an investigation. Could be worrying about nothing. But if they come back with certain ones have her immunity check then decide from there. I wouldn't re vax unless she had an immunity issue to those items. Also check when boosters are due. I think 4 is when they get boosters to some that may just bump her back to ok.
Proud Single Mommy of: 1 & 9 angels in heaven. Swags
I will not change my belief's, actions, parenting style, etc just because it offends you! I won't be offended by your belief's, actions, parenting style, etc either. ISO Goodnites Coupons
mommy2kaitlyn is offline   Reply With Quote