My Mood:
Re: thanatophoric dwarfism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadfield531 View Post
That's not fair
It's really not fair

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannondicarpo View Post
My heart just aches for you and I cannot hold back the tears. I am also praying for a miracle. God is the Great Physician and the Great Comforter.
This... I wish I had something bigger or better to say to help, but the best thing I can think of is, draw close to God, He will get you through this time, whether the outcome is heartbreaking or a miracle. Big hugs mama I am so sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar_booger View Post
I'm so sorry you're going through this, I can only imagine how difficult it must be. I don't have info to offer about dwarfism, but I wanted to tell you about the "Now I lay me Down to Sleep" foundation. They provide professional photogrphers who will come and take beautiful portraits of you child for free, if they are going to pass away or are born still. It may not be something you think about at the time, but can treasure later and help you to remebmer your little man for as long as he was with you I've read testimonials of families who used their services, and they are so touching.
This too. I am going to say prayers for you mama, and your baby. I really pray God touches your family and sends a miracle your way. I can't imagine what your going through. I have experienced a silent birth myself although very premature, but nothing like this. God is the ultimate healer, keep close to Him cause He will heal your heart and deliver you from the pain. Oh mama I am so sorry. I will be praying.
IT'S A GIRL! #5 Arriving Aug 2014
*Willow* is offline   Reply With Quote