View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 02:58 PM   #10
sustone
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How to handle this?

chalk it up to a life lesson. I have a horrible experience kinda like this one and lost a very close friend over it. We had friends over for thanksgiving and after dinner the kids piled into my bed so they could watch a movie. well DH's mom had sent him a 100 dollar bill and it was on the dresser. the only kids in there were 2 toddlers and my friends 9 yr old son. it went missing and we approached them about it and the dad was PISSED and never let his wife talk to us again. the toddlers could not have reached and we have since moved and never found it. She has since divorced him and I honestly think the dad did it cuz he is a total JACK!
married to my best friend and high school sweetheart for 7 yrs. SAHM to Madison(8 going on 18), Lilian- 18 months, our miracle born in March 09 after 3 yrs TTC with fertility treatments and IVF and FET, conceived while we took a "break", and Logan (8/11/2010)- my induced no pain med labor-OMG!!! Always remembering Tim......Working very PT as a float pool RN and loving my happily ever after.....
sustone is offline   Reply With Quote