View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 04:26 PM   #9
MrsLiberty
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: A no-carry baby?

My son hates being carried. When he was younger, he'd let me wear him occasionally (although it was always at very inopportune times!) but was a lot more interested in being free to move around and look around as he pleased. He's still super independent at 16 months. He prefers not to be carried. He likes to walk, and is pretty good about holding hands. He's not all that happy in a stroller most of the time either. He just hates being restrained for very long. It's just who he is.

My daughter was the polar opposite, total sling baby, any sling, any time. She'd probably still want to be worn if I'd do it, but being that she's almost 7 years old, I don't see that happening. All kids are different when it comes to this kind of thing. Mine are opposites!
Half redneck, half hippie, Libertarian, Army veteran, Engineer turned SAHM to one little princess (07/29/2003) and one future farmer (12/25/2008), and my little boobie monster (5/28/2011). Official partner in crime to my blue collar Adonis since 2004!

Wanna join Swagbucks?

Last edited by MrsLiberty; 05-19-2010 at 04:27 PM.
MrsLiberty is offline   Reply With Quote