Old 05-22-2010, 09:42 AM   #12
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sleeping Issues - is this normal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Blessed View Post
Anyone have suggestions for dolls with real hair?

dragondance - we have a "quiet" fan in our room, maybe I need to look at something more. Maybe it's something as simple as that. When I think about it, DS has slept through every movie we've been to, and does nap longer if I am in the room watching tv while he's sleeping. I'll have to try some other sound tonight or at nap today.

Thanks for the advice! I really appreciate it, and it's helping me feel like I can do it because other mamas have been through it as well.
Dd only naps if the TV is on, too. She had a fan in her room for ages but it didn't help--she slept much better with music on top of that. And as for dolls with real hair, I know my mom made my dd's some with real hair--well, I think one is goat hair but it's real hair, so they can be made with craft store stuff. Heck, I could probably send you one of theirs if you want. They don't really play with them much. Like the cheap plastic head babies better
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote