Thread: Milk & GERD
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 01:11 PM   #10
jenilouise061279
Registered Users

Re: Milk & GERD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxCapacity View Post
Thank you very much! I appreciate you taking the time to help me out. He has no problem with splotches or hives...it's all just connected to his Gastro-esophageal Reflux Disease. It's all about him urping up yucky stuff. I've moved to the low/no-fat yogurt & limit him to one/day because he would eat it all day long if I let him. We go with regular cheese & it doesn't seem to bother him at all. There is one other food that he LOVES that bothers him & that's hotdogs. I know, I know...don't hate me because I let him eat them, he LOVES them!!! We did recently switch to turkeydogs & he seems to be doing better with those. I'll go check out the "brain foods". Thanks again!
Hey my kids eat hot dogs too. So do I. I try to buy the nitrate free ones but I love a hot dog- especially in the summer. My oldest had a gastro-esophageal ulcer when she was about 8 years old. Not fun at all! Every time she went to bed dinner came back. I wouldn't switch anything that isn't bothering him either. I hope that the nonfat milk and yogurt works for him. Poor little guy!
jenilouise061279 is offline   Reply With Quote