View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 09:13 PM   #5
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
Re: How often do you play with your children?

I try to include her in with everything I do..she likes to help with laundry and cooking sometimes, but shes very spirited and when shes in a bad mood there isnt anything to help with that lol.
Ugh its just so hard.
Also that fact that she won't even allow me to spend any 1 on 1 with ds is annoying. When she was 9 months old she was already talking a ton, walking, using her shape sorter and everything. I spent so much time with her and she learned so many things so fast. I know every child is different but I just feel like DS isn't getting enough from me most days because I ALWAYS feel guilty if I don't spend that extra second with her.

With my PPD I'm mostly anxious and have a lot of guilt. I'm seeing a therapist every week and she says that I'm way to hard on myself. I blame a lot of things on myself and feel guilty about things I shouldn't. I'm sure if I didn't have PPD I wouldn't be bothered by this. But. I am.

Last edited by MyM&W; 05-23-2010 at 09:16 PM.
MyM&W is offline   Reply With Quote