munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: hormone powered rant...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrferr View Post
Yeah.. DD#1 is 2 1/2 as well. I think I've had a whole month of energy this pregnancy. Not a good combo with a demanding toddler who is more than just a ball of energy (demanding, needy, curious, and excells in physical activities). And working full time to boot. I become an offical SAHM in one week though!
I KWYM. . . I work full time then go home and scrape for energy to play with dd (although, to my chagrin, I have dozed on the couch a couple days while she exhausted our repitour of Dora on Demand a couple times out of pure exhaustion ). I will be a SAHM/WAHM after this babe is born if DH can get a better job so we can afford it. As our finances stand now, I can't even afford to take the pay cut that goes with taking maternity leave. DH is trying to get a better job because he knows how much I want to stay home with the kiddos after this one is born, but he hasn't found one yet. . .