Thread: Ear help
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 10:50 PM   #2
kjo's Avatar
Registered Users
Formerly: kjwa***n
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 975
Re: Ear help

Take her to a chiropracter that works with children. They are wonderful for helping with chronic ear infections/issues. My boys don't get ear infections and they are adjusted at least once a month. You can find a lot of information about it on the internet and Dr. Sears has some info on his website about the effectiveness of a chiropracter with ear infections. It kind of opens the passages and lets things drain easier.
kjo is offline   Reply With Quote