View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 06:29 PM   #5
mrsallary
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Childish and possibly hormonally induced rant... *sigh*

Mama! I know EXACTLY how you feel. I think I have one IRL friend and she is also my mw....is that sad? I really have NO ONE to talk to because even though I have DH, I can't talk to him about everything because it stresses him out, that and the fact that my step-daughter is still here and eavesdrops on EVERY conversation we have so it's nearly impossible to talk to him.

My step-daughter is leaving on Friday and frankly, I am soooo glad (don't get me wrong, I love her but it's a super-complicated situation and she's basically making life a living hell).

Back to the point....I have no real friends, let alone any mommy friends. I go to La Leche League and I talk to the mama's there but I would consider them nothing more than acquaintances (sp?). We also go to church and really no one talks to us there either; it's so sad and I feel so alone 99% of the time.

I spend a lot of time on DS because I think the mama's here are a lot nicer than any I know IRL; I would even consider a few of the mama's here "friends". I think DH gets frustrated at me because I do spend a lot of time online but I get along better with people online than IRL.

I am soooo sorry you are feeling bad about your limited friends. I appreciate your hormonal rant though, because it lets me know I'm not alone.

Feel better mama
mrsallary is offline   Reply With Quote