View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 02:35 PM   #5
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Another circ question since it's already brought up

I just wanted to ask for a bit of clarification, is the penis hidden in skin, or more like pulled back into his body? I ask because there is something called hidden penis that happens in some little boys. The fat pad at the pubis is big enough to essentialy swallow the penis. This isn't a problem at all, it is just something that happens. They do usually outgrow it, but I don't remember at what age. This happened with my nephew, but he also had a botched circ and lots of other problems along with it. Now if the penis is hidden by skin I don't really know. As long as he isn't having problems though, I don't think I would worry much about it.

With your second son I don't know. My ds1 also had the plastibell, and I have to say that the scarring is awful. I think they quit doing this type because of that. I don't know if the steriod creams would help him or not. But you would have to ask the ped about it. Is he having any pain with it?
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote