View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 10:07 AM   #23
mama2jack
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: If you want to join, sponsor or run the Summer weightloss challenge check in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
I'm bigger than you guys! My starting weight this morning was *cry* 207. I have NEVER been this large. I had gotten down to 205, but somehow gained 2 lbs in the past couple of weeks. I am 9 weeks post-partum and my starting pregnancy weight was 197, but that was up almost 30 lbs from my usual weight i the 160's because of some hormone imbalance issues related to my thyroid. I never thought we'd get pregnant so fast w/ those issues, but we did and I didn't have a chance to take it off before than. So now the hard work ensues.

Should we make the challange 8 weeks long starting today? I can throw up the spreadsheet later today after everyone checks in.

My goal in 8 weeks is to get to 191. I'd like it to be more but that is 2lbs per week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
By the way, I'll add the %'s of weightloss to the spreadsheet, easy peasy.
mama, it does not matter what size/weight you are. We are all here for the same reason, to work on being comfortable in our own skin. :BIG HUG:

I am working on getting the rules and details typed up right now, if you want you can send me a pm and we can get the spreadsheet figured out
Oh and I was thinking 8 wks starting today, so it would run till aug 16th.

Last edited by mama2jack; 06-21-2010 at 10:08 AM.
mama2jack is offline   Reply With Quote