View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 12:38 PM   #1
adviga
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Mother of the Day June 27/28 is lms43005

Enjoy Karissa's answers to her first set of questions and jump in with some of your own questions!

What is your favorite kind of soup?
Broccoli & Cheddar

Have you ever spent time as a vegetarian/vegan?
Nope! I like meat way to much! lol

What is your #1 hot topic and why?
Elective c-section/induction..because I have learned so much about the risks involved to mom & baby & I personally just think it is ridiculous & selfish.

Tell us about your backyard - big, small, muddy, dry, sand, grass, swing set?
Big..5 acres of grass, sand box & trampoline..

What kind of car do you drive and do you love it or hate it?
2006 Ford Expedition..it's ok..but we used to have a 2003 Ford F-150 King Ranch & I LOVED it & haven't really been "into" my vehicles since we traded it lol

Do you like carpet on your floors or would you prefer wood/tile/other?
Carpet/Hardwood..I HATE HATE HATE tile..it's in my kitchen & I swear I sweep it 5-6 times a day!

What are you most nervous about with this pregnancy...the pregnancy itself, the fact that there is a new baby to adjust to, nursing, diapering, etc?
I am nervous that there will now be 3 kiddos & I will have to adjust to doing it mostly on my own..Dh works 3rd shift..so he's gone all night & sleeps all day..plus now having my DD who will only be 18-19 months when newbie comes..how I'm gonna handle them both.

What size is your TV in your main room?
32 inch.

What is your favorite TV show or movie of all time?
Dirty Dancing

If you had to choose one childhood toy you adored, what would it be?
?? lol

What's your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas..I love watching my babies get so excited & enjoy themselves so much.
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate. Psalm 127:3-5
adviga is offline   Reply With Quote