View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 10:27 PM   #45
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: ~~Daily Chat Monday 6/28~~

Wow I missed a lot today. I haven't read through the post and thought I would just say I survived throwing DH's surprise party. He did show up about 45 minutes early but that is ok. I had some surprise guest that showed up- I forgot I had invited them. It was awesome though because we hadn't seen them for about a year. I don't know what I would have done if my sister would have not asked to help out and watch DD. I would have never made it. Especially since I dropped half of the cupcakes on the floor after getting them decorated.
Also an update: My BIL is out of the hospital and resting. They are not officially calling it a heart attack but he did have some of the markers without EKG changes. So he has to do some followup and take better care of himself. It is so scary because he is only 39 and my SIL is only 27 and they have a 1 year old and to be faced with such a scary medical condition.