View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 03:23 AM   #16
Aglette
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Selling cloth diapers as an at home business?

Yes!! Absolutely. I am a cloth diaper consultant for a Calgary,AB based company www.tinygem.ca which is a retailer who sells lots of the bigger brand name diapers, accessories and other baby/child care items. I do in home consultations with anyone interested in CD'ing and bring along samples of most of the products we carry (Everything was purchases at a significant discount from what it retails for). I make a small commission on my sales and get a great discount on all the products we carry. This is perfect for me because I love chatting about CD, I can make a little extra money and I don't have to worrry about stocking, shipping or any of that. I do not have the time or space in my own house to do my own e-store so this is the next best thing. If any of you are interested in this as well, contact Deb... she's looking for CD consultants all over Canada... the only thing she wants is that you have some experience with CD'ing. Just let her know I sent you (Kristy Jones) so I get credit for the referral, thanks so much!! Deb@tinygem.ca or Kristy@tinygem.ca