View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 01:18 PM   #15
Sarahbunny
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Who WOULDN'T pay $2 more for new??

I would think most new cd'ing mamas would pay a "too high amount for used" because they are unaware of the prices for new for that certain dipe. And I am speaking from experience...I have been buying dipes like crazy (expecting first baby any day now) and at the beginning, I would buy ones that I am sure now were overpriced. Just because I didn't know and wasn't sure of the different types, assumed everyone was very honest with regards to condition of the dipes, etc.

I bought some kissaluvs fitteds some time ago from a different site for probably... $6 a piece. Thought they would be great, but now realize that they were probably used through at least two families. They aren't fluffy at all, and I am worried they won't absorb as well as new. But i thought the price was good and that they would last forever or something. Now I wish I had just bought the new ones. Ah well, live and learn.

Also...I will easily pay the used price if the design is way cute or something you dont see very often. For example...I would pay a higher amount for something girly with dogs on it. Why can't I find anything girly with dogs???
Sarahbunny is offline   Reply With Quote