Old 07-02-2010, 09:58 PM   #19
rycheymomma
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Garnet Gab -July- Monthly Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by THBVsMama View Post
Hey ladies.

Just thought I'd create a new thread. Should we just make monthly chats, that way we don't have to worry about starting new ones in the middle of the month?

It's just Emma and me this weekend. DH & DS left for Leakey about an hour ago. They are staying in a cabin and floating the river. I really wanted to go, but knew I'd be stuck behind with Emma. I obviously couldn't float with her down the river, or be out in the sun too much. Then being stuck in the cabin by ourselves wouldn't be too much fun since I get no cell phone/internet service.

-sigh-

But to make up for it, my mom and I (& Emma) are going shopping tomorrow!

Tomorrow is also DH's birthday But I won't be with him to celebrate.

What are you big 4th of July weekend plans?
Hope you had a good day shopping, I'm totally jealous since I'm stuck taking all 4 kidddos everywhere now, ugh!
Our celebrations were yesterday here, Canada Day. We had plans but ended up staying home since Paxton woke up really sick with a cough & stuffy nose. Poor guy, all he wanted was to be nursed & held all day. Thankfully he's much better today & is just sleeping a ton instead. I did let the girls stay up till 11:30 pm to watch the fireworks behind our house though, so they were very tired this morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrsenadenos View Post
Do you ladies mind voting for Caleb?

http://fox8.upickem.net/engine/Detai...&s=4057850&i=1

You will need to register and can only vote for one baby for the contest. Appreciate any help! Winner gets $1000 and a custard party.

If it is not allowing you to vote on that page after you register, go to the voting page and search "Tummy Time". He shows up in the second row.

Thanks!
Just waiting on the e-mail now after registering

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYearsBaby View Post
Is anyone else's bambino getting too long in the legs for their infant seat? I know he can still use it, he's well within the weight range and his head is well below the top of it but his feet are starting to dangle off, im always afraid im going to hit them on the door frame as i carry him out to the car . Do i just have a super long baby? lol
Yup, this is the main reason we switched Pax to the convertible seat. The fact that he weighs almost 18 lbs factored into it as well though He seems much happier in the new bigger seat too cause he's higher up & can see his siblings better