View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 08:57 AM   #1
peverroad
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
question about freezing meals

i know some of you do once a month cooking and such. I was just looking for some short cuts and had a few questions
when you say make a double batch and freeze it Say with meat loaf you make several meat loafs and cook all and the freeze or just make them up freeze them and cook when ready to use?
The ones with meat do you cook the meat before freezing cook everything and them freeze and just reheat.
Like lasagna do you cook the meat frist (i think you would have to) and then freeze do you cook the noodles?

And then i have a question about freezing pizza dough. I have a bread maker and it makes great pizza dough but it takes so long. And i wanted to do some ahead of time and freeze. How would i do this. Take it right out of the machine and make a ball of it and freeze. It has to rise a couple times after coming out of the machine do i let it do that before i freeze or when i am ready to use it.
I have so many questions can anyone help. If anyone freezes pizza dough i would love a step by step explanition so i wouldn't be so worried about how to do it
peverroad is offline   Reply With Quote