Old 07-12-2010, 01:14 PM   #204
joy7s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pediatrician criticized me for nursing *their response letter*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fither View Post
holy old thread batman! but yes, i'm still outraged at her idiocy. as an interesting aside, after i reported her and whatnot, i had to work with her for a month during my internship for my master's. AWKWARD!

and i did switch to another ped in the practice and we were very happy with him. i have since moved to chicago and found the.most.amazing pediatrician. when asked how long i nursed my oldest, i responded "three years, two months" and he said that my son was a very lucky little boy, and will reap the benefits of my dedication for his entire life. i got tears in my eyes and said, "i always try for that" and he said, "you don't just try, you succeed". THAT'S my kind of pediatrician!
wow that sucks you had to work with her!! And I want your new ped

with my dd I didn't really tell her ped I was still nursing her.. (I did for 2 yrs 9 months) but also didn't get the response you did to begin with.. Thanks for sharing the update!!
Spring Joy Jesus following,cding, extended bfing,tandem nursing (again!) , homeschooling, mama milk donating, semi crunchy and green mama. Unemployed ped RN married to my one and only n asl Terp since 2/16/00
my three princesses: a (6/26/04) s (9/15/06) and Z (8/5/08)
and little man Z (11/12/10)
joy7s is offline   Reply With Quote