View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 11:55 AM   #236
HMDocsLady
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Any Hampton Roads VA mamas?

Hey Megan! I delivered at PNMC. I had a great experience. I did have an epidural, but I had great care. I was seen throughout my pregnancy at Sewells Point with the Midwives. I found them all very supportive of BFing, CDing, natural and organic living. I would have delivered naturally but I wanted to be part of a study about epidurals and how red heads react to the medication in them. Mistake on my part, but it did not impact thier care for me. It was my choice and I had a bad reaction to it. The care I got during the epi was very good. My stay lasted 48 hours and I only had 1 nurse I wanted to smack. She kept forgetting to get something at every time she came in to take my vitals overnight - so she basiclly kept me up all night long coming and going.

Hope you have a good experience!

We'll be back in HR within the next year. Hopefully sooner than later.... glad to know there are a bunch of Mamas from DS out there! We moved away just before I started to really get into CDing. So in the last 3 years, what has changed? Is there a CD store yet???

Last edited by HMDocsLady; 07-17-2010 at 11:59 AM.
HMDocsLady is offline   Reply With Quote