View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 08:37 AM   #4
mom2sadieandbean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Central NE/Tri-Cities Mamas

Thanks for the facebook links - friend request added. York is not the LLLI site for us, we are more NE of GI. I personally would not choose UC or a homebirth due to my pain tolerance and my own comfort level, but I feel that it should be an option. We do mostly vax on schedule, but I respect a person's right to choose another option. Our main "crunchy" attributes are baby-wearing, CDing, and EBFing. It looks like our kids are pretty close in age as well. My oldest is 4, middle just turned 2, and youngest is a month old! Mine are all girls, but don't mind playing with boys as when they do go to the babysitters for a playdate, all the other kids there are boys.

Do you know of any kid-friendly, inexpensive things to do in GI? We haven't found much other than Toddler Time at Twisters Gymnastics (which is only on Friday afternoons - but the kids loved it yesterday) and wandering the mall and other stores. We'd love to find something different for the kids to do. We won't be back for a couple of weeks but like I said, we're there pretty regularly.
expecting baby #4 5-15-14
mom2sadieandbean is offline   Reply With Quote