View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 08:06 AM   #14
Rainfall
Registered Users
seller

Re: For the Love of Reading Group July 26-August 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iris0110 View Post
On goal number 2 we have completed Howliday Inn and The Celery Stalks at midnight and are now 40 pages in to Nighty Nightmare. I do love the Bunnicula series, it is so funny. The boys are loving it. They always beg for "Just one more chapter" at bedtime. When we finish all of the James Howe books we own we will go back to Harry Potter. I would love to get the kids through the entire series before the movie comes out but I don't think we have enough time. We are going to try though. I would like to reread the series before the movie comes out. On Goal 2 we have read 351 pages in 2 weeks.

For goal 3 Kearnan did not read at all out loud yesterday. He had to go get some blood work and a bone age scan done so we wound up skipping reading time. We will give it a try today though.
It sounds like the kids' reading goals are going great! It'll be so neat when my little ones are older and will sit through chapter books.

I hope Kearnan's tests and things come out ok. It sounds stressful and scary. I'm sorry, mama.

Earning FREE Amazon.com gift cards using Swagbucks!
Rainfall is offline   Reply With Quote