View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 03:26 AM   #2
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically....... finally it's Friday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
Photographs are done. It was fun, but in the process I broke Ru's custom mug. I can't believe it. I feel so dumb.

We're apparently going out for supper now, so TTYL!
Sorry Mel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebekahG77 View Post
Jacob says that peanut butter is made when peanuts get sucked into a tornado and then they get sucked down right into the jar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
Had Boston Pizza for supper. Very yummy. Went and got beer for the cottage, came home, bathed E and got him to bed, and packed for the cottage. Things are pretty much ready for the morning. We'll just have to pack our cooler before we head out. At 8:30am. Eeeee!

No, definitely not. Not repairable. Going to have to order another one. It wasn't really anyone's fault. She had apparently taken her mug to work, so it was in her lunch bag. Then when the photographer came, she shoved her lunch bag into a cupboard. I opened the cupboard to get a platter to cut cake on as part of the pictures, and the bag fell out and the mug broke. We're going to order her another one after the next pay period.
At least it is something that cane be replaced, It's really not so bad after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebekahG77 View Post
And this is one of those days when I am counting down the minutes until the boy's bedtime. He has been soooooo grumpy today. I'm looking forward to some peace and a fresh start in the morning.
I feel like that every day! but I do start the day fresh everyday too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftysmith View Post

Inception was aaaaaaaaamazing.

Elisha slept the whole time we were gone.

Heiner and I want to see that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragondance View Post
Thrush is back.
Sorry I'm still fighting mine and Fynn's. He's doing much better but my nipples are still very sore and still have a bit of thrush.