ELC Knits
Registered Users
Formerly: tina_clewis
seller

My Mood:
Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 7/31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~EweNeedColor~ View Post
Ok, here's the back since I look like death right now It's still a little damp in the middle

So pretty! Sometimes I wish I still had my long hair (at one point it was to the back of my knees years ago) but now I wear it about 3/4 of an inch long all over except for my long bangs! Every once and awhile I think I might grow it out and it never makes it past my chin before it drives me bonkers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadybugMom757 View Post
Here's my FO: Sunny Days Tester on Morwenstow BFL with Malabrigo for trim. Wanted to do the bodice ruffle, but I didn't have time b/c I wanted to gift it to my brother's GF at her baby shower today. I tried it on my Ivey (she is 4 months, but wears 6-9 month size)--this is the 6-12 mo--it looked so cute!!! DH wanted to keep it for her, he loved it too.

So pretty, I bet she loved it at her baby shower!! Did you pass out business cards to all the other ladies there???

Quote:
Originally Posted by zander's mama View Post
So I need some critiquing from you ladies. This is the logo I came up with for the time being. What should I change and fix?? For now I'm going to leave pics/icons/etc out. That'll be an update if I can ever open an HC store.

I like it, but I think the black background is just too dark...maybe a light marbled looking background? Or, werent you going to try and do the F's as knitting needles? I think its a great start though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadybugMom757 View Post
Yes!!!! That's how I felt about the looking glass longies....
OMG - so it wasnt just me who was disappointed with it???? I think I have gotten SOMETHING out of every longies pattern I own (and I own LOTS) and I just really did not care for that one at all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hekamc View Post
Hide them at my house Your cascade is on it's way. I need to find your DC number. The wind blew it somewhere in my suburban.
No worries on the yarn, I knew it was coming just have to make my decision on what I want to make for sure...If its an RHS I may have to go get another skein from my LYS since I will be making a 3T size and I want the hood. I dont know where to put the other yarns though lol I just couldnt pass up the deal maybe I will put it in my mom's closet NO! I KNOW -- I will put it in the laundry room cupboards - he NEVER looks in there
Braeden joined us 1/11/2012!!
ELC Knits is offline   Reply With Quote