View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 10:21 AM   #1
stewartjess
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
PLEASE help me make a monthly menu!

Okay mamas, I'm DESPERATE. This is a bit embarassing, but it is what it is!

Let me first explain that since we've been married there has always been one of us at home to take care of the house, do shopping, cooking, etc. My husband had to go back to the office and it's opposite my shift. SO - I feel like things are getting out of control. No - I don't feel like it, they are. And I don't want a cluttered house with laundry piling up and nothing for dinner.

My husband is now home in the evenings with the kids so I need to be able to have a menu planned, shopping done, and food either made ahead for DH to re-heat OR simple things he can make that are nutritious. We're not adjusting well to our new schedules and I don't want this hectic mess for our children.

Would anyone be willing to share their monthly menu and shopping list? We do all meals at home.

Also - would you share how you and DH handle home chores? Our kids are so young that the chore thing is difficult for them. I feel like I'm just following the toddlers around and picking up after them all day instead of doing anything that needs to be done in the house. I'm very discouraged.