View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 06:55 AM   #21
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Woolly Wednesday!

Morning mamas. A slightly rough night, I could NOT go to sleep before 1am for whatever reason, Ginger fell out of her bed for the first time in over 2 years on the hardwood floor, Ian woke up missing mama a couple of times but stayed in his bed, DH would not get his lazy butt out of bed and has an important morning meeting today.

Janine, glad it's getting better. Fenugreek and oatmeal always worked for me too.

Becky, hugs. I hate when that happens too.

I think I may actually take the kids out today. To Michaels to get them tempera paints since the movers told us we couldn't take ours (and we had over a dozen half-full 16 oz bottles). I have to go over to the next town (the Plano equivalent to our Richardson, Ru, LOL) but I can just take two streets so in theory I can't get lost. The highways and stuff are set up so differently here, probably like you are used to so you would think I'm crazy, but in Texas we actually have feeder roads for every highway, signs for every exit which can be taken in either direction of the freeway, protected left turns, etc so without all these things it makes it very challenging to drive anywhere since I'm not familiar and nearly EVERY road is under construction.

But it will be fun to get out!