~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumstoppers View Post
I forgot to share that I got to go to my fav fabric store online......they have a irl location...and found lots of buried goodies...

Now to decide what to make.....side snapping, or prefitteds with snaps, or something else....
Fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
That last pic, Rosie is watering the broccoli. Because that's where you plant brocolli, in the flower bed next to your house.
Sounds like something my kids would do too

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
DH got out of his meeting, so I told him to pick he and I something up for dinner if he didn't want baloney sandwiches. So he said "Coconut shrimp and iced tea it is!" Which are my two least favorite things ever, LOL, he's totally messing with me. Somebody is really glad his family is home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethannp View Post
Levi has a fever
I hope he get better soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaeRae91 View Post
so i have a ? about babies weight gain.... Everett was born 7lbs even at 1 week he was 6.11 and today 2wks hes 7.4....my midwifes are makin a deal of this even tho he eats every 1.5-2 hrs
He is fine! Don't let them worry you Rae

Quote:
Of course being me, I'm worried about tummy virus w/ Levi having a fever. He was acting fine though. And he ate his supper, so I think his tummy must feel ok. He has a little white soar inside his mouth, and what looks like the start of a cold soar on the outside, on his lip. That has me a little concerned, his diaper rash is worse than normal too. But it's just the one soar in his mouth, and I had though it was from him biting himself while eating. There were several times today when he was eating he'd start crying while chewing and say his mouth hurt

Quote:
i mean sore probably rather than soar LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjbbrown View Post
Beth, I hate to say this but MH's coxsackie virus started that way. No puking with it but much pain and misery for a while. I think MH' healed faster than normal because of breastmilk. You may try and see if he will take some.

WOOOOHOOOO on Prop 8 Mel!!!!
Fynn wasn't too bad either, no scars and it went quite quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjbbrown View Post
sorry Courtney.

Night all.

Morning Janine.
Morning Jen

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrapy View Post
here you peeps go
17+ weeks

some of my fav woolies and they have a hole and stains

and see his 4 top teeth coming in - poor baby
Awwwww cute belly shot and my Mate I love that boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
Such a tiny bump Tricia! I look bigger than that... well... every day!

I'm off for the night. Sleep well everyone.

Good morning Janine!
Hahaha! Me too Mel!

Morning Mel!

Quote:
I hope it's not coxsackievirus... because Waylon would for sure get it to, they were eating after eachother and sharing/fighting over a spoon today
Waylon doesn't have to get it, I have 4 kids and Fynn was the only one to get it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebekahG77 View Post
So... I'm 2 days late, but got a bfn, so I'm guessing I'm just plain ol' late and not anything fun like a squishy on the way. DRAT!
Sorry hun

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebekahG77 View Post
Looks like no one is up, so I'm off to sew! I hope to catch up with you gals tomorrow!
I am up but this is my busy time of day. I'm sorting out parcels to post and getting kids fed and dressed for the day.