View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 11:00 AM   #13
NimblePhish
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2010 Lil Peeps!!!

Hey ladies, we've been busy heres a quick re-cap; Whole family drove 27hrs straight to Ca. all packed in a station wagon, 3 weeks of pure chaos, but lots of fun with friends and family. We got a truck from my parents so we took two vehicals home and spent 3 days seeing the sights and having fun. Came home and everything broke down, our A/C kicked, our plumbing backed up and it ended up being bigger then just a clog and finally my car decided to start blinking the check engine light again. We are fortunate enough to have family willing to give us a loan so we can get it taken care of and all but the car is 100% again and the car will be done soon. Things are just starting to feel "normal" again and I'm working hard to put back the pieces of house from the chaos tornado...whewww
Jack is turning over too, just started the other day, he also scoots on his back all over the place, it's funny he almost does laps around his little lay down zone. He got a little stuffed dinosaur and he actually played with it, well shoved it in his mouth. He loves to laugh and finds his feet to be the funniest things ever.
I hope all you ladies are doing well and I look forward to catching up.