View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 11:32 PM   #248
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 8/6

Originally Posted by shel*bel View Post
Oh and regarding dyeing. I take notes on how I dye each colorway. Some of my older colorways don't have as detailed notes as my newer ones do, but I have notes on most of my colorways (except for a couple, which I need to try to recreate).

Originally Posted by ~EweNeedColor~ View Post

I used to write it all down, now I just wing it

lol as long as it works for you which it seems to be

Originally Posted by ~EweNeedColor~ View Post
Well, now I'm super aggravated. I reskeined the yarn, and it looks almost identical to another VERY popular colorway Any guesses?

It is different enough.. I love it!!

Originally Posted by singingpraises7 View Post
The last fs we had was 40 lbs at 4 months. I went to pick him up and was shocked at how big he was. Our youngest dfs is 3 and has outweighed him since he was 1.

I was telling ds the story of the day we got him this morning. We were called when he was a hour old. They said they has a white baby boy just born and would we take him. When I met the workers in the wallmart parking lot they hand me this beautiful tiny (4lbs) black baby. I told them I would never give him back, and we wont. We adopted him when he was 1. We always tell him we got him at wallmart. He loves hearing his story.
Such a sweet story!!

Originally Posted by eguisgirl View Post
I have been MIA lately. We went on a trip to Vancouver WA and PDX and then I came back and have been working.. Here is my latest FO!!! My newest WIP is a sleuthing hoodie, that I may make without the hood on MM Samhain Skies- I just joined in the round, so it doesn't look like much yet.

I love that!! Green is my fav colour!!!

Originally Posted by zander's mama View Post
So I was talking to DH about wanting to get the HH pattern to make all of the boys hats for x-mas and maybe myself one as well. Then he looked at the pictures and and asked if I'd make him one too
Suzanne, mom to Zo and baby Abigail and wife to Jeff.
My Hyenacart Facebook My Gallery

I've been RAVED!
LaPetiteKrottCreations is offline   Reply With Quote