View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 11:13 AM   #13
Zan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: DH got mad at me because...

Oh my would I have been upset if my DH said that to me...I mean steaming Is your DH receptive to you telling him when he says something that hurt your feelings? If so, I'd say something like, I know that it takes more effort on your part right now, but I need to you to understand that I'm not trying to put that on you and need some more compassion that it's harder for me right now.

I'm 38w3d and I feel like a whale, it's hard to move around and get up on my own, tired all the time, etc and any comments can just shoot me through the roof- gotta love the hormones, huh?

However, Last week I had to reassure DH that it's okay to have sex- he was scared that the baby would come right away and isn't feeling ready. We did it this morning but I didn't tell him I secretly desired to get the baby moving along. The best part is that he was so love-y and wanted to make sure we'd have snuggle time so went into work late. I love it when he's like that...makes me want to do it more- even if I feel like a distressed cow right now!

Zan is offline   Reply With Quote