Old 08-13-2010, 08:19 AM   #528
Galatea
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Top ten reasons not to circumcise your son

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldwhitfield View Post
How did you mamas convince your husbands to go along with not circing if he was set on it? We fought back and forth about it with our son and I lost. I am pregnant again and while it would be wonderful to have another boy so we had two of each, part of me is really hoping it is a girl so we don't have to go through the circ argument again. And I'm sure I'd lose....again. And I know even more this time around and how heartbreaking it would be. My husband is pretty easy going about most everything and almost always defers to me if I have a preference, but I could not get him to budge on this one, no matter what I said.
Your son will be born with a foreskin. Thus it is on your dh to prove why it should be done. He won't be able to.

For insight into him, google an article called "the vulnerability of men."

With my 1st, I simply told dh that I would leave him. I was deadly serious. He could tell. Then I left him alone for a few weeks with some articles printed out and he eventually came around on his own. Now he says not circ'ing our boys was the BEST parenting decision we ever made.

Ds1 2004 ~ Ds2 2005 ~ Dd 2008 ~ Ds3 2010 ~ #5 Dec. 2014
Why you shouldn't circumcise your son
Galatea is offline   Reply With Quote