Thread: $ TO SPEND
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 06:38 PM   #3
ohgirlohboyohno
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: $ TO SPEND

The bum essentials is very soft on the outside..I am not a fan of aplix..so it is not my favorite...but it is VERY absorbent...no idea how it fits on smaller babies...but my kiddos have skinny waists and I have trouble getting it snug enough...but I have that problem with a LOT of diapers so that may mean nothing...

The BG Org. AIO are one of our faves...we use them for all our traveling and for the diaper bag...very reliable and easy to use.

The BG 4.0 is becoming a fave - just because of the new snaps...I prefer a hemp insert so I always have to spend $$ to make those perfect but otherwise a great fit (for my bigger kiddos - no idea on smalls)

Flip is a great system as well...I use many different things under the covers

I LOVE Blueberry or Econappi OS pockets great size range and always seems to fit well at different stages...and hold up well

The FB OS seem to fit smaller than most...good for my skinny minny...not so much on my older DS

Anyway - have fun getting new dipes...I am waiting (not so patiently) for KC to get the Org AIO in the new colors so I can spend some more $$ and maybe get a couple flip covers in the new colors as well...I am not very patient though.

NEW Giftable Innotab2 players FS (pink and blue) here
ohgirlohboyohno is offline   Reply With Quote