Old 08-14-2010, 02:35 PM   #5
klilley
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Arm's Reach cosleeper?

we ours, we have the full size one.

did i say that we LOOOOOOVE it so much we have 2 of them

i got a second one to leave at my mom's house, but we haven't even gone there, so we still have it.

you can check out youtube for videos on how they work.

found them on craigslist too. which we were lucky, but to be honest, it is one of the few items that i think is totally worth at full price.

i wouldn't get the mini size, its the size of a bassinet, and won't work after like 2-3 months. We can keep using ours and plan to until she absolutely does not fit in there.

our DD is 5 months and she can still sleep in there, however she is usually on the bed with us. It is definitely handy in the middle of the nite when newborn babies have a need. it has side pockets to store stuff.

also if you get one and it doesn't come with a fitted sheet, i wouldn't worry about it, we have like 3 and never use them. i just placed a blanket and folded it to fit and it works just fine.
wife to my lover and best friend; City girl, in the closet semi-crunchy, First time mama to our PRECIOUS homebirthed baby girl born 03/10. EDD 10/28/11 We babywear, co-sleep, , EC'ng, ...!! Breastmilk Donor

My ISO http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1232959
klilley is offline   Reply With Quote