Old 08-14-2010, 06:03 PM   #2
smashncakes
Registered Users
Formerly: bren***this
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: How do you store puzzles?

For our wooden peg puzzles, I have a big basket that fits under our coffee table and we stack the boards in & each different puzzle's pieces go into a ziploc baggie, then those get tossed into the basket. For the cheap little cardboard puzzles that have less than 20 pieces & that have a backboard they go onto (like the ones you can get in a three pack at walmart or the dollar store for a few bucks), I staple a ziploc baggie to the top of it by one side above the zipper part, then keep the pieces in there...when the kids are putting the puzzle together they just flip the baggie above or behind the board. Regular puzzles go in the boxes & we only get one out at a time. We had a puzzle rack at one point for our wooden peg puzzles but it seemed like they never wanted to sit in it right or the kids would tip the puzzles while pulling them out and dump the pieces, or the pegs would get caught on other puzzles...it was really annoying.