View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 07:28 PM   #1
FairyBeautifulMama
Registered Users
Formerly: j***imm
seller

My Mood:
Pre-School Advice?

Okay so a friend of mine is placing her daughter in preschool at the local church. She asked if I wanted to send DS1 also. I have thought about letting him go to the local church pre-school...but I have also thought about homeschooling.

The preschool is 145/month. Two days a week from 8:30-11. 3 out of the 6 kids enrolled in the class right now are friends of his (have been since they were born). The class is during our normal playgroup times with them. So we wouldnt have that playgroup.

DS1 is 29months and has been potty trained for 3 months now. He loves being around other kids but has a hard time normally leaving me. Having him in preschool would allow me some one on one time with DS2 and let me take him to him to his "gym" class with out having to find a sitter for DS1.

My question is what would you do? Do you think he would benefit from preschool.Would it be wrong to place him in preschool but them homeschool him for kindergarten? DH response is whatever...lool